How to 1st rank in dream11 big league/ ipl2017 srh vs Mi who win and dream11 teams
Dream11 is big money income side and app
You win 1lakh per day
How to win
Tricks by me
1st - make 4team in one league
2team captain batsman
1tame captain all-round er
1team captain baller
FLOW cricbuzz and my blogger I give you best team and player
Best captain or vice captain
Watch cricket match and watch who injured
V.v.I tricks- don't select injured player in your team
And chose best playing player
One team bats man and other team baller
I wish you win more money with me
Today srh vs Mi
IPL
Who win the match
45 % win srh
And
55% win mi
Dream 11 best team
You win 1lakh per day
How to win
Tricks by me
1st - make 4team in one league
2team captain batsman
1tame captain all-round er
1team captain baller
FLOW cricbuzz and my blogger I give you best team and player
Best captain or vice captain
Watch cricket match and watch who injured
V.v.I tricks- don't select injured player in your team
And chose best playing player
One team bats man and other team baller
I wish you win more money with me
Today srh vs Mi
IPL
Who win the match
45 % win srh
And
55% win mi
Dream 11 best team
And
2nd


Comments
Post a Comment